Recently, we took to Facebook to get the debate started. We created a poll asking our Facebook followers whether they thought this skip was safe for a driver to collect?
When the poll eventually came to an end, the figures showed that 5% of those who voted said Yes and the remaining 95% said No (good choice). The purpose of this is to promote safe loading of the skips.
But did they consider all the factors before selecting a response?
Put yourself in the drivers shoes for a minute – the driver has to somehow get a sheet over this to secure the load in order to collect the full skip safely. Whilst it’s consuming the drivers time doing this, the sales team are having to deal with a customer questioning why the skip delivery is late?
We are always looking for ways to improve our service but we need your help! The impact of loading your skip in an unsafe manner hinders our service. It’s our responsibility to dispose of your waste in the safest way possible and an overloaded skip will prevent us from doing so.
Feel free to seek advice from our Skip hire experts here at Budget Skips by contacting our office on 024 7636 3002.