In order to maintain our high standards of service we need to have 24-48 hours’ notice. However during peak times of the year it is always best that you give more notice.
Although if you urgently require a skip on the same day, we will do our best to accommodate you.
We try our best to get our skips to our customers on time, however there are situations they can delay the delivery or collection that are beyond our control.
- Traffic- in transport it is impossible to predict accidents/incidents that may delay our drivers.
- Road closures/alternative routes- we do make the best effort to keep informed with traffic updates so we can accommodate this however our drivers may come across one that we’re not aware of.
- Vehicle maintenance-although we maintain a high standard in regards to regular checks, inspections and general maintenance something can still go wrong with a vehicle causing delays.
- Employees- like everyone, our employees can fall ill or have personal emergencies and have jobs that may have been scheduled for them but now need to be changed.
- Previous delivery/collection- if the driver has been delayed at the previous location this has a knock on effect to the whole day. Please ensure you have given us any relevant information before we arrive.